Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Graphics Fairy Rocks!

I just wanted to mention someone who is a true giver who I just found online a couple of weeks ago.  Karen of www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com takes her own time and posts FREE images for all to use in their crafts and projects such as blogging, scrapbooking, sewing, etc.  If you get a chance, please visit her blog on the right and see what she has to offer.

Karen, I love your work and thank you for helping me to find some of the best vintage images for my tags and note cards!  Stop by and comment anytime!

Janny

2 comments:

  1. Janice, I have a lot of crafty stuff and fabric that I just don't seem to have time for right now, if you wouldvlike beads scrapbooking stuff fabric, etc, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take a look at what you have, Sis! Let me know when you are available sometime.

    Maybe we can all get together for Easter at the park like Nancy suggested.

    Love,
    Janny

    ReplyDelete