Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More PIctures of the Victorian Lampshade and Cherub Lamp

It is going to be a very nice day today here in Phoenix, with the temperature almost hitting 90 degrees!  I have a feeling it is going to be another hot summer here in Arizona....

I wanted to update you on the Victorian Lampshade and Vintage Lamp.  It has minor work to be done still.
Here are some pictures that I took yesterday: The first picture is what the shade looked when I salvaged it.

Old Victorian Shade 

Restored Shade

Two Different Pink, Silk Damask Fabric Used On The Project

Vintage Cornell Brass Cherub Lamp Base 

Complete Lamp with Vintage Chandelier Glass Pieces and Antique Czech Glass Finial on Top

Side View of Complete Lamp 

The silk Cherub image, which is on either side of the lampshade, lights up when the lamp in on in the evening. 

Today I think I will put the green felt on the bottom to avoid scuffing furniture and adding the old-time feel.

Let me know what you think of the lamp by leaving a comment.  I don't know which of my friends and family are seeing this, with the exception of Dad, Nancy, Pat, and Liz :) 

Well, it's time for another cup of coffee for me!  I hope you all have a great day and I will write again soon. 

Janny







No comments:

Post a Comment