Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Wow!  I was up at 3:00am and have not been back to sleep yet!  I even got a blog post from Nancy at that time, which means she was up working on her blog too!  I don't know how you do it, sis.

We are trying to decide what to do for Austin's 18th birthday on Tuesday.  He doesn't seem to want anything special, so we are going to take him to the Wildlife World Zoo and then out to dinner.  He loves all wildlife, and this place is suppost to have a new shark exhibit, so I am sure he will have a fun time.  I won't be able to make it because there is too much walking involved, so they will just swing by and pick me up for dinner afterwards.

I wanted to show you a picture of my mom and sister in law, Christie, on my 40th birthday, when everyone came and really threw me a great party!  I think Betty and Christie look great in this picture.
Betty and Christie
I will be adding more family photos slowly but surely.  

I thought you all might like to know that I have completed my lamp and lampshade and am just taking the right pictures of it today.  It is tall so it will be hard to capture all of its features, so I will have to take  several pictures of each feature.  Here is my first attempt to take a photo of it:

Victorian lampshade with vintage lamp.
It is time for another cup of coffe and maybe a bowl of cereal.  The boys are still asleep and Steve is watching the news and relaxing.  Jasmine is asleep at my feet on the bed as usual. 

I hope everyone has a nice weekend! 

Love,
Janny

  

No comments:

Post a Comment