Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Birthday To My Nephew, Eric!

There are several birthdays in the month of March in my family.  My late father-in-law, Jerry, would have had a birthday on the 18th of this month. I miss him and know he is in a better place with Ann, his wife.

Austin turned 18 on the 19th, and here is him having some cake and blowing out his candles:



Today is my nephew Eric's 28th Birthday!  He has a lovely fiance named Laura and a BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER named Mia.  I wish him the best day ever and hope to see him and his family soon.

It seems the "good old days" of getting together at the park for food and games is slowly fading away, with everybody just trying to get by in this economy.  We should remember that things will always be happening around us, but we should always make time for family!  I am the most guilty of this I admit it.  I am going to change my perspective and focus on what is truly important in life instead of what is holding me back.  Time to prioritize!

I finally got our taxes done last night! YAY!  Now I need to tackle the FAFSA for Aaron today for college.  He has been so busy with school and work I hardly get a chance to see him or talk with him.  Remembering back to when I was 20, I guess I had that much energy too! My how things have changed! HAHA.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and know that you can always call or write to me here and I will get it right away.

Janny


No comments:

Post a Comment