Monday, March 18, 2013

Some Fun Crafts I Have Been Creating


Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day yesterday!  I was took a nap after church since I have been getting up around 3am the past week.  We just relaxed and I fiddled around on the computer for a bit.

I got a great deal on 2 sets of printer ink on Ebay for $10 for my Brother printer, so I thought I would create some Vintage looking note cards and Easter gift tags.  It was fun to do and they add a special touch to gift giving.

Here are some of the designs I have come up with:


The Inside Inscription Reads, " Your friendship is a true treasure." In Both En
6 Easter Gift Tags/Bookmarks

Back and Front of Each Easter Gift Tag




It was sure fun making these and they make great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment