Tuesday, March 19, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!

Today Austin, who is my youngest son, turns 18!  We all stayed up until Midnight last night and attacked him with hugs and 18 spankings....

I am sure he was embarrassed but hey, we are his geeky parents!

Austin is a Pisces, and is as laid back as you can get.  He loves animals and video gaming, and has a heart as big as any I know.

Now I have 3 grown men living with me, and there is never enough food in the house to satisfy them all...LOL.  Since I don't cook as much as I used to, he and Aaron are learning their way around the kitchen.

I hope he has a great day today.  We have some surprises in store for him!

I love you Austin!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 18.. I hope he had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody had so much fun hanging out with Steve and Austin!

    ReplyDelete