Saturday, March 9, 2013

Meet My Family!


Aaron, Steve, and Austin
Good morning everyone! I wanted to take some time to show off my family on my new blog. As most of you know, we are now living in the Northeast Phoenix Area near the 101 Pima Freeway and Cave Creek Rd. Steve, my hubby, has been such a great help to me this past year due to my back injury. He is there for me anytime I need him, and he is the love of my life! Aaron is my oldest son, and he is going to be turning the big "21" in July. He is swamped with college at ASU Online, studying Political Science, working at Guitar Center, and his girlfriend, Casey.

On the rare occasion that I do see him, we have fun talking and joking, eating ice cream shakes at midnight, or just watching a good movie.

Austin, who is my youngest son, is also hitting a milestone, too. He will be turning 18 on March 19th! Wow, time really does fly, and it makes me feel really old! He is such a help around the house and loves to hang out with Dad and watch Adventure movies.

Last but not least is Jasmine, our newest addition. She is a Blue Sepia Ragdoll kitten who seems to think she runs the household! She follows us around like a puppy and likes to check out what everyone is either doing or eating, making sure we are not leaving her out on the fun...lol. Here are some photos of the whole gang: Steve, Aaron, and Austin:

Jasmine:

I hope you all have a great day! Please leave a comment or start following me if you are a blogger!  I would love to keep in touch with you all!
Janny

4 comments:

  1. Great Blog. Thank you for the endorsement.
    Beautiful portrait of the "boys" and Jasmine is looking her regal self.
    Love,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat! I am tweaking my blog as we speak to add new items!
      Janny

      Delete
  2. I love this family.. The blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sis for following me! I am excited about keeping in touch with family on here!
    My dad is also happy I am doing this. Can't wait to meet baby Evan and to see Jayden!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete